Thursday 8 December 2011

Wedding??

Finally I finished my MA assignment!
Finished my assignment on 6am -_- which had to pass up on 2pm...
Why do I always procrastinates? :o
This is just a lil break for me because there are like 5 more assignment to go. -_-
Gotta rush another assignment soon D:




Recently (last week), I watched Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 in the cinema.
The movie is really good ^-^
[SPOILERS ALERT!]




Bella and Edward's wedding was so prefect *-*
The scenery was so great! So pretty with all the flowers!

Like lots and lots of flowers! Seriously!
The wedding is like a dream!

So beautiful that I just wanna blog about it (:
Okay, I'm not really blogging about it.. just mentioning :D

It's really pretty! You just have to see for yourself! (If you haven't ;D)


Here are some picture ^-^





`

`

`


















I've been on the road a lot, and have been listening to this song, A Thousand Years, a lot, on the radio.
Loves this song (#^.^#)
Also, it's a Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 soundtrack.









Another soundtrack is It Will Rain by Bruno Mars.
Don't really like it at first, may be because the YouTube video I watched before has bad quality audio or something.









Another great soundtrack from the movie (:
Northern Ligths by Cider Sky









Hahas. That's all for today (:
Cya next time♥

x

No comments: