Friday 3 February 2012

Spent too much! D:

Hi guys! Long time no see!
I had been away too long!

Had a 1 month holiday and I seriously felt like I did nothing~




Just a short update!

Today I went to Pavilion, to buy a polaroid. I always wanted a polaroid and my sister bought it before me! Looking at her using it made me so wanna get one! Because it is quite expensive (the model I wanted), so I hesitated. D:

Well, anyway, I already bought it today! ^v^


Here is a picture of it. FujiFilm instax mini 25 Hello Kitty version!



Next, I bought this cute plushie, name is RiceCake ^-^ 








More detail coming soon, after I come back from Singapore. (: Going there on Friday with bf.





Last week I bought this Super Junior photobook from KLCC. I have their 3rd photobook and this is the 2nd one!
Anyway lazy to explain too much today, because it's late and I gotta sleep soon to wake up at 6am D:




Boys in City Season 2 - Tokyo



I thought it only contained the photobook but it also has a calender!
Ya I know it's not 2012 calender but it contain pictures of Super Junior *-*



Here's a picture of a page from the calender ;D






That's it for today!


Cya♥

x


(Please note that these are just a brief of these items, more information and picture will be upload soon once I'm free/back from SG :D)

No comments: