Saturday 9 July 2011

Cute Doggies

Was looking through my iPhoto and I found these pictures.

Cute pictures of Angel

 As you can see from the background, it was taken around the Chinese New Year.
I like it when her hair is short!

These are my 2 other dog

Shina and Honey

Don't you just love dogs? They are so adorable *-* and smart and stuff.. :D
Sometimes people likes to complain about their dogs, like the dog poop everywhere or whatsoever but seriously, bad dog equal to bad/lazy master! :D

Anyway, I'm currently addicted to 60's songs. Not addicted addicted, just like listening to them. (: 
You would find it very sweet, you just can't find these kind of music anymore, nowadays song are like vulgar, alcohol, or sex.. Of course not all of the song are like that and I do like some of the "current generation" song (:

Okay! imma continue watching CSI:Miami :D
Having holiday now so I'm really really really very free.

x

No comments: