Wednesday 20 July 2011

BBQ :D



Hello guys! Had a great day today. Went out in the morning to bring my sister to renew her IC since her IC was in my mom's bag which was robbed by the despo f**ker while she was driving -.-.




Anyway when we arrive the place, my mom took the queuing number ticket thing and she sit down and talk on the phone (business related). Then a number is called and it's our turn but my mom is still talking on the phone so I ask her to hurry and go to the counter. Before she reach the counter it called the next number and a guy wanted to go but my mom arrived at the counter, then he sit again. Then later another number is called but it is not the guy queue anymore because it got skipped :x I bet he's so pissed :x

So, after that we went for breakfast and then go back home.



For lunch we had Korean BBQ, home made style :D Sorry if it's not like Korean BBQ, the BBQ is inspired by Korean BBQ(^∇^)


 Urm.. we had pork, ham, sausage and crab meat stick




The pork is really oily, look at the amount of the oil D:


What is a meal without drink :D Ice cold mango juice bought from Isetan
The pink cup belongs to my sis and the other one is mine (:


Omg so many oil -.- Trying to clear the oil with tissue..






After lunch we try out some Wii game my sister downloaded.




This game we were trying out is Mario Sports Mix
It has dodge ball, basket ball, volley ball, hockey and more
The "Feed Petey" game is really hard for me D:


Love my pink Wii mote we bought from Hong Kong ♥


Basketball game. Cyndy pwn me \(//∇//)\
Guess I'm really bad at games ): But I picked up really fast :D Only had 3 points on the 1st round
Lol. Self praise ⌒O⌒


Yay! I love this game, the dodge ball game, me and sis in the same team (:
She is Peach and I'm the cute and adorable Yoshi. Lol


 This is how it looks like :D
The picture is so blur because I zoom in with the iPhone -.-
Picture look better w/o zooming in on the iPhone -.- like the BBQ pic above...


Overall, Mario Sports Mix is a really fun Wii game! ^-^









 Lastly, the sunset, view from my balcony from the back of my room ^-^







 Oh well.. that's all (:
▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄
█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█
─█░░█░░░░░█░░█─
──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──
───█░░░▄░░░█───
Good night ♥

x

No comments: