Monday 1 August 2011

Mr. Simple

Hey guys!
Haven't been update the blog for a while >.< I am really lazy to sync the picture from my phone D:


I'm really excited for the Super Junior new album! After a year they finally have new songs!
o(≧▽≦)o
Just today the "Mr. Simple" teaser MV releases!

Here is the teaser MV! (Watch it in 1080 HD! :D)




*Update*
Omg they release another teaser! Here is the 2nd teaser!


o(≧▽≦)o The music sounds so nice!!♥♥♥♥

*  *  *



A screenshot picture from their website! So colourful! (*^0^*)

I can't wait to hear the song Donghae compose! The song name is Y lyrics by Donghae and music by Donghae and One Ways' Chance!

These below, are the picture I found online! HD! 

 Donghae♥


 Leader Leeteuk


 Eunhyuk the jewel guy :D (Omg love his hair style ^-^)


 Heechul


 Kyuhyun


 Ryeowook


 Shindong


 Siwon


 Sungmin


Yesung



The teaser MV doesn't have the colours like these picture thought o_o
Oh well! Can't wait to watch the whole MV!

Btw! Yesterday I'd been editing those picture to make a new persona for firefox :D
If you use firefox you would know ^-^ Usually it takes 1~3 days for it to be uploaded on the website after I submit! But yesterday it took 2~3 hours! Omg so fast!

//Here// is the link if you wanna see (:

My old design used to have like 1000+ people using it but now it's down to 445 \(//∇//)\
I hope more people will use my new persona I made!


I'm currently watching Catherine Playthrough! A Japanese game, available in English now, can be played on Xbox 360 or PS3. Very interesting game story! It's about this guy Vincent having weird dream and he have to survive in the dream if not he will be dead in real life! He has a girlfriend named Katherine, been together for a while and one day he cheated on her with Catherine and Catherine doesn't know he has a girlfriend, so he kinda cheated on both of them! Lol! And sometimes Catherine will send (text/email) him some sexy picture of her through phone and he's like "no, I can't see this picture here" when he was in the bar o_o. He only can view those picture in the toilet. Lol.


`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`


So pretty *-*


Okay! Imma continue watching it now! I'm at part 34 right now! There is like total of 85 part! And each part is around 10mins long!


Cya ^-^♥

x

No comments: