Monday 15 August 2011

Guess what I got :D

Sorry for not blogging these few days, the reason is, one, I don't have anything to blog about :D, two, the Firefox freaking pissed me off! Every time I visit my blog the Firefox just hang/freeze -.-
 So yeah~


Anyway I'm so freaking excited because when I get home today, I saw my package on the table!




Guess what is it!




Yes! It's my Super Junior 5th Album Mr. Simple and poster! o(≧▽≦)o




The album is so big! It's 3Ocm x 3Ocm! There are like 1O different album cover for Mr. Simple Ver. A and I got Donghae's♥!


 The one with yellow background belongs to my sister, the cover is Leeteuk's cover. (^∇^)


 This is how the back of the album looks like!






 Spot the Rilakkuma :D


 There are 11 pieces of hard paper each has one of Super Junior member on both side and one is lyrics and thank you message.


Here are the pictures lazy to take 1 by 1 :D The first picture on the right is Heechul!



Okay! That's all! Cya next time!(ゝ。∂)

Btw if you wanna get more update about me, make sure to follow/stalk me on twitter!



x

No comments: