Saturday 27 August 2011

Hi mate!

Yosh! I'm so excited! Going to Australia in a few hours! And I still not yet get ready :x

Sorry hasn't been update lately >.< I was suppose to post some blog entries of Hong Kong and Italy and some other stuff.. but ended up being lazy (#^.^#) 
Seriously I'm rushing to blog this then I gtg to pack and shower :x
Okay, here's the summary of what I did this week~


~`August 20`~

First we went to facial at Pavilion then we go for lunch at Ginza Cafe.




 Vanilla Latte and Pumpkin soup


Spicy Seafood Salad


Me and mom share the pumpkin soup and salad because I wasn't that hungry.
Then we off to miko to get a hair cut and touch up our hair colour.






My mom's hair took very long because they dyed wrong colour -_- and need to redye like 2 times... So me and sis went to Tokyo Street to get food/snack :D
It's been a long time that we hasn't eat crepe so we decided to get crepe.










 Beef bacon with cheese, lettuce, cheese, corn and tomato. I asked them not to add corn and tomato because I don't like them :D




Me and sis ^-^





~`August 23`~

When out for movie again with bf and sis. We watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and Cowboys and Aliens.

Went to Hokkaido Santouka Ramen to eat.

 






My bf got me mochi ^-^

Then we off to Klang and something terrible happen...


`

`

`


Lol. Joking! Not really that bad but still...




One of the car tire punctured :o We stuck on the highway like for almost 2 hours D:












These 2 days I have been addicted to Sims 3 :o All because of mychonny! He posted the Sims 3 game he played on his game channel. Trust me it's so damn funny! Haha!

Here are the video if you wanna see (:










And yesterday night, KevJumba uploaded his new video on Youtube and there's one part he put Super Junior song! Mr. Simple! I was like OMG! lol :x The video is really really funny too!


Here's the video! Gotta watch it! it's so funny!







Hahas!

Well, I gotta get packing now! Gonna miss my dogs so much! T^T




















I will try to blog in Australia if it's possible ^-^
Seriously I'm rushing this blogpost!
Cya next time! Stalk me in Twitter too :D

bb♥

x

No comments: