Tuesday 6 September 2011

Backs

Hihi guys! I'm back from Australia!..since Sunday afternoon :D
Failed attempt of trying to blog in Australia because I so did not bring my laptop over there D: And right, the hotel do not provide free wifi and the wifi fees are very expensive...


I wanted to import pictures from the camera yesterday(Sunday) but the freaking camera got problem.
The problem is when I try to connect the camera with the USB thing, then the camera LCD says "communication error" -_- then I Googled it and some people say if there are more than approximately 1000 photos, the photos only can be import with a card reader, then I tired to use the card reader my sister had, and Mac says it is not compatible with the thing -_- Then I Google again and read all those stuff then I realize my Macbook Pro actually has SD HC card reader -_- And finally I can import my picture D:
















Anyway! I watched Overheard 2 and The Smurfs today! ^-^ The Smurfs are so smurfing cute o(≧▽≦)o
Haha! I like Clumsy the most! Even though he is so clumsy and really irritate the other Smurfs but he is so cute! The main reason I wanna watch The Smurfs is because Neil Patrick Harris♡ is in it! :D Overheard 2 is also very nice, it's not a continuing story from the 1st Overheard but also about stock market stuff and eavesdropping.





Well.. I kinda got lazy to blog about Australia now because I got around 3.3k photos! I have to choose the photos I wanna put in the blog~ Not like I'm gonna put 3.3k photos in the blog. Lazy to organize the photo thing now! I had missed a lot of show! After all I had been MIAOI (missing in action on internet. :D I just simply make it up okay) for a week. Because the show I watch are like Youtuber's show and show from PPS :D I got like 20 plus Youtube video to watch! And I missed a lot stuff about Super Junior! D: But I think I already catch up thanks to sup3rjunior.com ^-^


BTW... I'm going to Thailand this weekend... for my dad's company trip.
Okay. I'm gonna stop from here. Will blog again tomorrow! I promise! Off to do other stuff :D






Before that... Here's a cute photo of a koala sleeping ^v^ taken in Dream World







And can you guess what animal is this? ^-^




The answer..






`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`





..will be reveal tomorrow! :D



Cya♡

x

No comments: