Wednesday 7 September 2011

Wahaha!

Wahaha! Today I received my Super Junior Mr. Simple Ver. B Album!
I'm SUPER happy! o(≧▽≦)o

 The album comes with a poster! And I bought another extra one! One is for collection one is to put on the wall. ^-^ I did not take picture of the poster because the poster is rolled and I'm lazy :D


 The album (front)


 Behind


 And the album has 52 pages with photos :D and comes with a photo card! The photo card is random, can be any 10 member of Super Junior.

Guess who I got???






`

`

`

`

`






 Ta da! I got Donghae!! @#$@#%


My sister also bought the album and she also got Donghae D: So bad luck! She wanted Leeteuk or Eunhyuk or Heechul.

From the Bonamana album (last year) I got Siwon (from Ver. A) and Kyuhyun (from Ver. B), so sad D: Don't have Donghae...

But anyway I'm so freaking happy right now! My sister don't want Donghae photo card so she give me instead! Now i got two of it! Wahaha! (^o^)


 (^∇^)Y




Kk. Gonna update Australia Day 2 soon :D

x

No comments: