Thursday 15 September 2011

A-Cha

♡♡╭╮┓┏ ┳╮┳┓┳╮╱┳ ┓┏ ┳╮┳ ╭╮┳╮ ♡♡
♡♡╰╮┃┃ ┣╯┣╱┣┫♡┃ ┃┃ ┃┃┃ ┃┃┣┫ ♡♡
♡♡╰╯╰╯ ┻╱┻┛┻╰┗┛ ╰╯ ┻╰┻ ╰╯┻╰ ♡♡


Super Junior♥ repackaged album "A-Cha" will release soon! September 21st! I had already pre-order the album! :D Can't wait for it because there will be 4 new song! A-Cha, Oops!!, A Day and Andante! o(^▽^)o Unfortunately this repackaged album won't have poster D:

This ⇣ will be the album cover



*-* Looks so nice!♥
I will be making the Firefox personas soon! Only until Super Junior website release the photos!
Only if they will release it on the website... Because the one is on the internet right now is too small.



Well... that's it for today! ^-^





Before you go listen to this song.. which I'm currently very addicted to!♥ (ゝ。∂)
 
Fiction by Beast



Don't get me wrong ya, I like Beast song but I'm still dedicated to Super Junior aight! (ゝ。∂)
Just that this song Fiction is too awesome! Seriously!


bb ♥
x

No comments: