Thursday 6 October 2011

Insomnia

Hi guys! I'm currently blogging... Yes, it's so late right now and I'm blogging.
I have to wake up at 5am+ later because I have to drive to uni D:
Actually my class starts at 10am but I have to leave that early because one, there will be no good parking slot after 7.30~8am, two, the damn traffic is really bad and my house is really far away from the uni D:


These few days I had been watching series/drama and stuff. I was like, haiz.. nothing to do.. so i just watch videos.
I totally forgot about blogging.
>-< I still haven't complete the Australia blog...


My class started this week.
I went to two classes and the lecturer are kinda boring which means the class is boring.
And what I'm really concern about is how am I suppose to get good grade or at least pass if the lecturers barely teach? It seems to me they're just talking or "explaining" but it is not like teaching, I don't learn anything from them.
Maybe it's because it is just the first class? Hope the second class would be better -_-
And you know right, the lecturer and the person in charge of this course is giving me stress -_-
They keep giving speech like "you have study hard npah blah blah, if you get less than xx% you have to repeat or dunno what" all that! Zzz
I had been studying for a loooong time and the key point to get good grade is to have a good teacher/lecturer. Once the lecturer is giving you crap, your result will be crap too. -_-
I hope it won't happen to me again D: Hardworking is useless without even understanding the subject/topics.


Gosh! It's so late now. I only have 3 hours to sleep but I can't sleep! Been lying on the bed for 2 hours! Then I was thinking, I should do something than just thinking stuff in my head. I'm the type of person who can only sleep when I feel sleepy... If I'm not sleepy I just can't sleep. I tried to force myself to go bed but i did not sleep D: example, now. ):

Well, I have to stop blogging now and try to sleep...
Bb!


The blog format would be messy because I'm blogging from my phone.
I will re-edit the format tomorrow when I get home.


Good night!


x

No comments: