Monday 28 November 2011

Happy Birthday Cyndy! ♡

I know it's one week late :x But still, just wanna blog about this (:

Last week was my sister's birthday! Happy Birthday to you! (^∇^)
Her birthday was on 20.11.2011 lols! Nice number!








It's strawberry cheese cake!



That evening on her birthday, we went out for dinner in Star Hill.
The restaurant is Gonbei San.









Urmm.. So after dinner we went home, that's all..   :D
I'll just show you some photo of human and food~ :D













 Kampachi and Salmon sashimi

Kampachi at RM16 per piece and RM1O per piece for Salmon.
Really costly for me :x but it was good!


 Softshell crab roll


 Salmon skin salad


 Soup


 Sis's udon+tempura


 Tempura


 I ordered prawn tepanyaki


 Wagyu beef


Green tea ice-cream












The end~



I'll update again later (it's 2am+ right now) like in the afternoon about Sunday ya~


bb 
(I'm tired... x_x)



x

No comments: