Sunday 13 November 2011

Rilakkuma ish cute (^▽^)

Hi guys! I have been away for a few weeks. Being lazy to blog :x
Sorry for not updating... and the Australia blogpost... I can't even remember how many days it should be.



Anyway, last Saturday I went to Singapore.. again. This time I got to meet Jasminee and Wendy! ^-^
My mom, aunt, sis and I actually wanna go to Singapore to visit my grandpa. Because he's not coming back to Malaysia anymore and because it was Hari Raya Haji's holiday, we get to go there for a short vacation! :D


So we arrived by airplane around 9am, my aunt and uncle from SG come pick us up and bring us to go for breakfast. After breakfast we go to mr bean to get some ice cream *-* But I don't feel like eating ice cream so I had Icy Soya Milk, like ice blended drink. The Soya drink taste really good! My sis had Soya Ice Cream.












After that we go to our grandpa place. Then our aunt and uncle's place then check in to the hotel.
Our hotel is Grand Park Orchard Hotel. Loved the hotel because they have free wifi and the room is so nice compare to the other one we stayed!













My sis and I shared a room (: The toilet is really good too, but I didn't have a good picture of it.. so.. :x


After preparing, we go out again to meet Jasminee and Wendy. We meet up at Bugis Mall then Jasminee show us a shop that sells Rilakkuma stuffs! *-* We bought quite a few thing from there!

Then we walk around Bugis Street and Wendy bought a cute caramel bag *-* We then walk to illuma and got ourselves bubble tea.

We took some pictures while waiting for our drinks.










We went to the arcade too. Played basketball, Me&sis vs Jasminee&Wendy. We lost by 1 point D:



Opps. The picture didn't show the score properly. We had 99 and they had 100 :D


Then we played a few things also. Jubeat, air hockey etc.




 The Jubeat machine got some problem though. Some of the machine keep on hanging... :o






Our card has $1 left so my sis try this ice cream claw machine.
 




And she got 1 ice cream! Lol! :D



Gacha machines


 Wendy and Cyndy(sis)





Then we went to Ramen Play for dinner ^-^


 Jasminee's Curry Ramen


 Cyndy's ramen


 The ramen i ordered


Wendy's ramen



Then Wendy bring us to ION Orchard to get dessert *-*




Me and sis shared the New York cheese cake (sorry forgot the full name) and Jasminee and Wendy shared the Mudpie cake :D

Both cake taste really good! Feel like eating it again D: The NY cake D:





















And we took many pictures before Jasminee and Wendy walk us back to the hotel. ^-^
















































~~~


`*Day 2



Leave the hotel at 11am and have our brunch at Boon Tong Kee. My uncle says the chicken is really good and if you get there any later we need to wait because there will be many people.







 Mmmm! The food are really good! Especially the fried tofu! And this dish! (I don't know what it's called)







After that we go back to Orchard Road for shopping!




















 Kinokuniya sells a lot Rilakkuma stuffs! *-*






 My mom bought my sis large size Korilakkuma! *-* Sho cute!




 Auntie Irene, Auntie Helen and mom ^-^








~~~


`*Day3


 Woke up at 8+ to get ready~ Took some picture of the goodies we got from the previous days and pack the bags.




 Can you see the Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma we brought from M'sia? :D


 What we got from Day 1


 Stuffs from day 2 (Kinokuniya)


 o(≧▽≦)o
Loves the Rilakkuma in pink shirt!




Our stuffs from H&M and f(x) Hot Summer CD from hmv


Then we head to Paragon, around 10am, walk around then have brunch at Akashi.








 The restaurant.












 Loves the salmon! Taste so good!


 Spicy Salmon Handroll (Spicy Shake Temaki) is really good!

It has salmon until the very end of the handroll!


 
 Sis's tempura


 Tofu


 Sis's beef


 Aunt's noodle


 Sis's onigiri
 

I totally loves the food here! I so wanna come back here to eat the Salmon Sashimi and the handroll the next time I come to SG!





Brought Rilakkuma with me! :x Hope I don't look weird...


Sis's peach ice cream


















 Saw Samantha Thavasa in ION Orchard! We don't have it here in Malaysia




*-* Winnie the Pooh and Piglet! So cute!


 *-* The bear is so cute!







 
 Stuffs we got on day 3




My sis got this blue purse from Samantha Thavasa
*-* So pretty!


 Got myself this bag from there too! *-*

I really like the other one with the bear but the bag quality is cloth and it's white, which is really easy to get dirty and really difficult to clean it :x      ):


 Checking out T^T


The lobby


 The sisters ^-^








 

After check out, we put our stuffs in our uncle's car then we go shopping again for a while :x
My sis and I got really tired so we just chill in the restaurant..













 Then we head to the airport.





Really in love with Singapore! Can't wait to go there again! I think I'm going to SG again this December with my boyfriend! :D Then I can get more Rilakkuma stuffs!
Muahahahaha!


(⌒▽⌒)




Till then~!
Cya next time♡


x

3 comments:

Ilusion Linux said...

HI, I like to see, lol you have fun! The pictures are beautiful, hugs Michel Dtheny dtheny@hotmail.com

Prinsesamee said...

I've recently went to Singapore but unfortunately we were not able to see that Rilakkuma store. Because of my frustration, I search online and found out this online shop, full of Rilakkuma products especially my favorite Rilakkuma rainbow. Here is the site and I'm beginning to love it. Private Import Japan

Ilusion Linux said...

Very interesting, I enjoyed visiting the site.
But tell me, what is your contact, say, how do I talk to you?
My contact if you are interested is michel304@hotmail.com (skype / msn) ok.
Kisses even more.